Our favorite moment is when we can say, "Welcome to your new home." But we also know that qualifying for a loan to open the doors to your new place can be stressful, especially if you're a first-time home buyer. Our Mortgage Lenders will be by your side every step of the way.
Steps to Getting a Mortgage
- Find out how much you can afford by using our Mortgage Qualifier Calculator.
- Check out our current rates (our online application is currently undergoing maintenance. Please call our mortgage team at (608) 497-4640 for assistance).
- Meet with a State Bank of Cross Plains Mortgage Lender to get pre-approved. The housing market moves fast, and when you find a home you love, you should be ready to buy right away.
- Pick your new place, and make an offer! (Read more here on making an offer)
- Choose from State Bank of Cross Plains' mortgage loan options (see below)
- Get a home inspection.